Students will learn fundamental skills to be successful in international business. They can be better equipped to work in a variety of industries that require both administrative and customer service support.
Career Opportunities: Students will be prepared to work as general office Support Worker. In addition, they have opportunities to work in the hospitality field and take on customer service roles.
Upon completion of this program, the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Design a business quality online portfolio.
- Develop a market-ready strategy for a service or product.
- Research and present collected data in a professional and convincing manner suitable for a business environment.
- Build and deliver boardroom quality presentations.
- Complete a variety of work-related writing tasks including business letters, business reports, and emails.
- Practically demonstrate the customer service skills that are particular to the hospitality and tourism sector.
- Differentiate between the business models and strategic operational processes utilized in the hospitality and tourism sector viz. hotels, casinos, tourism operators as well as food and beverage services.